Monday 9 November 2015

Best phone for under R1000 Now with Lte 4g November December 2015

I just bought myself this phone for my self last weak
it is best phone for R999

it just came on the market available at CNA Edgers and mtn

The huawei Y560

Image result for huawei y560 l01
Whats so good about it ?

1.the Huawei Y560 is the first phone to be released in south Africa with 4G lte For under R1000
It has 4G internet that means very fast internet speeds  up to 100+ mbs were older 3.5g HSPA is 7.2mps  (best case scenario) so downloading apps only takes seconds and not minuets  

but real life 3.5g HSPA speed is 1 mbs +-
and 4G lte is 5mbs to 10mbs  it is 5 to 10 times faster then 3.5g HSPA

2.The Huawei Y560 has  a good size screen at 4.5 inch's FWVGA 480x854 pixls  217.7 ppi pixel density with a wide viewing angle

3.The Huawei Y560 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad core CPU 1.1ghz  thats very fast for a phone R1000 even for a phone of R2000 its a fast CPU

4.The huawei Y560  has 1gig of ram that's a lot for a phone for under R1000 phone

5.The Huawei Y560 has 8 gig memory on board memory and can expand with a micro sd card  up to 32 gigs

6.The Huawei Y560 is useing android 5.1.1 (AKA  Lollipop ) operating system making it the 1st android 5.1.1 phone under R1000

7.The Huawei Y560  has a 5mp main camera with flash its good for R1000 phone
and can record 720p (hd ready recording ) witch is  very good for a R1000 phone

8.The Huawei Y560  has a 2mp front facing camera that makes it the best front facing camera for a phone for under R1000

9.The phone is on heavy side at 148 grams but the phone feels very soiled in the hand no flecks or creaking from the phone

10. it comes with a mtn sim card and has  500mbs data for the 1st 3 months

final thoughts

The Huawei Y560  is an fantastic For R999 its better then alot of phones of under R2000
take Samsungs J1 it costs R1499 its R500 more then the The Huawei Y560 but only has half the on board storage half the cpus and half the ram and using an older  v4.4.4 (KitKat) and it dosnt have 4G lte 

The Huawei Y560 is an excellent  price for a R1000 even at R1500 it would still be a good price
because the closets compered is the Sony Xperia E4g but it costs R1899

This phone is good buy for Christmas 2015






9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I use this phone on Vodacom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues.
    best mobile under 25000 in india

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw great design and style. Treat the other man as faith gently it is all he has to believe with. by Athenus. https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs up for the excellent information you have got here on this post. I am coming back to your site for more soon. slabervibes010.magnoto.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks My Blog https://hollzone.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy Campbell (Anna Faris) ouou exercita pois que enfermeira, precisando sonhar de só esposa que atraso nisso alguma geração no qual fatos estranhos acontecem. My Blog http://www.freewebsite-service.com/moviemania/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. My Blog http://cinemaverite.beepworld.pl/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks! My Blog http://www.homedatingnetwork.com/member/blog_post_view.php?postId=282363

    ReplyDelete